Thursday 19 January 2017

Hello stranger!

Hello Stranger!

So I've been a little awol, apologies, in my defence I have two very good excuses

Number One: A house move


Yes we finally made the leap and moved out of London to the sticks.  Well not really the sticks, we can still get into London in under half an hour, and whilst it's a village it a lot lot bigger than the Dorset villages that I grew up in.  It's such a beautiful house and we are so lucky, but it has needed a considerable amount of work, which has kept us rather busy and meant I have had less time to blog.  I am a little gutted about this as there are loads of lively house finds that I have wanted to share along the way and haven't manged to do so unless they've made it on to my Instagram.  But I am sure there will be many more home improvements and shopping opportunities that I will be able to share with you in the future.


Number Two: A baby
 

This is probably the main reason I became so lazy and stopped blogging, in the early days of pregnancy I was just so so tired with working full time, a two hour commute each day and a busy three year old.  Once the tiredness had subsided a little, I was a little nervous about blogging about the pregnancy having had a miscarriage and a stillbirth the previous year, but I'm pleased to say all was well this time and we welcomed another baby boy in November.


Whilst pregnant my shopping was limited to maternity wear, but again I made some great finds which I should've shared with you.  So in the spirit of the new year and starting afresh (and getting past the demanding newborn stage) I am hoping that I can start blogging again, but please bear with me, whilst I am on maternity leave and so do not have the demands of my full time work, I have a newborn and a four year old to keep me rather busy!

Just one more pic, I couldn't resist the baby spam...




Looking forward to sharing some fab choo and goo finds with you soon
S x 

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to reading your posts, have really missed them.
    Farah x
    www.vatkinary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Farah. It's good to be back. Let's hope I can keep the momentum going!! Sophie X

      Delete