Saturday 23 January 2016

Hi!


So  here goes...I've been considering starting a blog since I belatedly discovered the world of blogging whilst on maternity leave with my first son.  Here we are three years later and I've finally got around to it.  Yes, yes, I know I'm slow to the game, but I'm a little lazy, a busy full time working mum, the queen of procrastination and if I'm honest a little scared of this blogging thing.  So the start of a new year, a little emotional trauma and I've decided to face my fears and jump right in.

Although I've thought/dreamed a lot about this blog, I'm still not quite sure where this is going to go.  It's partly for me to share my thoughts and ideas including
  • my love of fashion and finding great buys on a (sadly) limited budget
  • food and recipes that I love
  • my interiors plans and makeovers
  • my travels (I am very lucky and have a hubby who travels for work and I sometimes get to tag along for the ride, visit some amazing places and stay in some great places along the way)
and perhaps too, my memories.  Our gorgeous boy is growing up so quickly and I wanted to find some way to capture it all.

So, as you've probably gathered I'm a bit of a rambler, but hopefully writing this blog will help me to get better at this?! If anyone is out there reading, thank you and welcome to the world of From Choo to Goo.

No comments:

Post a Comment