Saturday 23 January 2016

Leopard Lovelies 

 

Just a quick post.  I thought I would share my recent purchase from Zara.  I absolutely love this (did I mention I am addicted to leopard?) and they were such a bargain.  Ok, so it may be a little cold right now to wear these, but come spring/summer you will thank me for pointing these out.

At £15.99, whats not to love, easily affordable before payday.  I bought these in store, but I've checked and they are still available online so grab them whilst you can.

http://www.zara.com/uk/en/sale/woman/shoes/printed-leather-lace-up-ballerinas-c542054p2999520.html 

They also have these gorgeous leopard boots, much more practical for this cold weather and which have now been further reduced to only £19.99, but I found them a little loose fitting on the ankle and they somehow didn't look quite right on me, but maybe you may have better luck styling them.

http://www.zara.com/uk/en/sale/woman/shoes/high-heel-printed-leather-ankle-boots-c542054p2775885.html 

No comments:

Post a Comment