Monday 1 February 2016

Last Orders 

Having started off so well with posting, I've been a little quiet, but I do have a good excuse, I was tagging along on a work trip to New York with the hubby (hopefully some NYC blog posts to follow).  So, as if a trip to the big apple wasn't going to hammer my credit card enough, up pops a final sale email from Topshop to tempt me before I go, and yes I confess I may have indulged a little.  Bad I know, but pay day had arrived and there were some good bargains to be had which I thought I would share on here.  Some of the items I ordered have now sold out, but here are my top picks of what is left:

Black Ruffle Front Shirt
I think ruffles may be big news for spring, they are all over Instagram and the magazines this month, and who can go wrong for £10.  This is only available in limited sizes so you may need to get clicking fast. I actually missed this on my pre-flight online shopping haul, but I may still order as those lovely people at Topshop keep giving me free delivery and it is so easy to return the items.

Leopard Jumper
How could I not include this given my love of leopard.  I actually didn't buy this, as I already have a very similar one in pink that I got a few years ago.  Although I kind of wish I'd waited as I much prefer this grey version. They do also have a burgundy version in the sale also for £25 if you want a bit of colour.


Genie Tie Front Court Shoes
Sorry more leopard, oops!  Again I didn't buy these as I have just bought a flat version from Zara, so I really couldn't justify this one, but I do absolutely love them.  These would look good with black, grey or blue skinny jeans (I know it's no longer all about the skinny, but I love a classic and skinnies are here to stay in my wardrobe!).
For those of you who are not so keen on leopard (you really are missing out), but there are also these lovelies in black, which oddly are even cheaper and there are still a range of sizes available.


Black Petite V-Neck T 
So this I did order, and although I did like it, I decided not to keep it in the end as I already have lots of similar tops in my wardrobe (and I had also spent a little more than planned on my New York Trip).  This is a really versatile top, and would work equally well for work or play.  It is also unlikely to crease or require ironing (which is a definite benefit in my book).  It has a raw hem around the neck, which I think gives it a nice edge and stops it from being too boring and formal.  It also has a nice seam detail down the back.  I may now be regretting my decision to return it, oops.  They also have it in tall and regular versions for those of you less vertically challenged than myself, and it also comes in several colours, including this Khaki, which I kind of wish I'd ordered now too as this would've counted as a new addition to my wardrobe.

As well as the ruffles, fringe is also a popular option right now, and this beauty is another good buy for £25.
Sorry last leopard thing I promise, but at £10 I could not leave this one out.  I actually ordered this a few weeks ago when it had been reduced to £15, and it has already had one outing for drinks with a friend, and I suspect will have many more.  This really is a lovely dress with an interesting collar detail, it is funnel neck at the front and winged at the back.  It is also another one that does not require any ironing, which pleases me greatly.


This jumper is sadly only left in teeny sizes 4 and 6, but it does look like it is quite loose fitting, so if you're a size 8 you might be lucky.





This is also only left in sizes 6 and 8, and if a) I was back to my normal pre baby size and b) I didn't already have a parka that I bought after my first baby, I would definitely be ordering this.


Sorry, again only a few random sizes left in this one, but not just the teeny ones this time.  This will keep you warm now and also be great as we enter spring.



So, that's my round up of what's left.  I would say definitely worth a look, I was pleasantly surprised.  Whilst some things are only left in a few sizes there is still some good stuff to be had. Happy Shopping.


No comments:

Post a Comment