Sunday 24 January 2016

The Changing of the Guard




Something for the little people today...some gorgeous socks for the little man.  These were a gift from his wonderful auntie, but they are currently available in Cath Kidston in store and online here.








I absolutely love these, and thought I would share as sometimes boys clothing can be a little dull. I am often a little jealous of mums of girls and all of the amazing clothes that are available.  This is not because I am a fan of pink (you will soon learn I don't really do pink), but because there is just so much more choice for girls, and there is also some really cool sparkly stuff (yes I am a magpie)!  But I have to say that Cath Kidston really has come up trumps here.  They are a little punchy at £15 for a pack of four, but they are really good quality and so so cute.  

There are also loads of other cheaper options available too for those of us on a budget, or who don't have wonderful aunties to buy our children gifts!  H&M is one of my favourite places to buy boys socks.  These are currently online and very similar to the Cath Kidston ones but only £6.99 for a five pack - what a bargain!  If you buy them today you can also get a further 10% off with the code 6402.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment