Tuesday 8 March 2016

Cheek Frills

Cheek Frills

Just a quick post today, but I couldn't resist sharing this delightful news that arrived in my inbox this morning


I had not heard of the Cheek Frills brand until recently, when bizarrely within the space of a weekend I was suddenly seeing them everywhere, not only did my friend Katie (aka The Eclecticity) mention them on Instagram, but I stumbled across a local stockist whilst out with hubby and the little man.  I have to say I was very very tempted to buy some there and then having heard such good things, and seeing them in the flesh (pardon the pun).  they come in a range of colours and they are amazingly soft.  Anyway grumpy hubby and grizzly toddler do not lend themselves well to shopping so I abandoned ship and to keep the peace we stumbled off to buy coffee and cake.  But I have not stopped thinking about them, so how pleased do you think I was when I got news hot off the press this morning that there is a 50% sale.  So, yes I may have made a little purchase, but in my defence you can also pay by paypal, so I am using monies that I have accumulated from from ebay selling which means it totally doesn't really count - right?? 

They have an amazing range of knickers in all different colours and prints and they also do bralets, pyjamas, robes etc.  I am sticking with knickers (as I'm not sure the bras would contain my boobs) but do please check out the rest of their range.  Here are my favourites...






Not only do they do days of the week and other fun captions such those on the bride to be set, you can also choose to personalise them however you want.  I for one love a bit of personalisation or mongramming, so I was definitely up for this.  You can chose the colour of your lettering and also whether you want it on the front or the back.  So I have placed my order and I am told that they will arrive within 48 hours with the standard delivery, which I think is pretty punchy for a pair of pants at £5, but given the discount I figured who cares. I have literally just placed the order so I cannot share a picture of my purchase yet, but I will try to do so once they arrive.  

Thank you for reading and happy shopping!  As always I would love to hear your comments and whether you made a purchase?

4 comments:

  1. Ah I love Cheek Frills - I have romper which I just love and the neon knickers are fab!
    Katie x
    TheEclecticity.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love cheek frills! Nice post!
    Xoxo,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Katie and Trang. I can't wait for them to arrive x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I actually hadn't heard of Cheek Frills before but I like their look. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete