Sunday 6 March 2016

Spot the Difference

Spot the Difference

Another pair of shoes ladies.

I absolutely love these Whistles Ankle Tie Shoe, and I really should have included them in my previous Whistles haul Wolf Whistles Post.  If you hurry you may still catch the 25% discount (last day for using it is Monday the 7th March) using code WH25SS16.  The Whistles suede shoes are always fabulous quality and oh so comfortable, so worth the extra pennies I think.  These are priced at £165 (pre-discount)....


 
...but for those of us on a more limited budget, I have found these beauties from Topshop, which are oh so similar and a snip at £50.  I absolutely love these, and think they are slightly edgier than the Whistles ones, which is a look that is appealing to me at the moment.  I am trying to justify this purchase in my head, because I think I could wear these with loads of things, but I've been spending a little too much recently and with an impending house move I am trying (and failing miserably) to be good.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment