Thursday 3 March 2016

Mama Love

Mama Love

This one is for all the Fabulous Mama's out there.  Whilst we should show our love and appreciation to our mothers (and other important people in our lives too) everyday, sometimes this just isn't possible.  I live far away from my family, and I don't always contact them as often as I should, but that's not to say I don't love them very much and think about them all the time.  So as we all have busy lives, I think it is nice that we have dedicated days to make sure we set this time aside, so I for one join in and thank the special ladies in my life.

Now we know that Mother's Day should not necessarily be about the gifts (and I would also be quite happy with a homemade card, a lie in and a cup of tea in bed), but c'mon ladies, let's be honest, who doesn't love a little present now and again...so here's my pick of what I think are fabulous mama gifts.



  





  






Thank you for reading and Happy Mother's Day to all the fabulous mamas out there x


No comments:

Post a Comment