Saturday 5 March 2016

Wolf Whistles

Wolf Whistles

So it's that time of year again and the lovely people at Whistles and Grazia are offering a 25% discount both online and in store.  I love Whistles, in fact one of my fail safe go to wedding/event dresses is from there, as are my most comfortable pair of heels that literally go with anything, but I do sometimes find it a little pricey for my limited budget, so I love love love it when that special time comes around but twice a year.  The magic code to get your 25% discount this time is WH25SS16 and it's valid until Monday 7th March so hurry hurry. Sorry, I know I'm a little slow on the uptake with this (busy work week so no blogging), but they do seem to have restocked and there are still many lovely things to be had and here is my pick of the bunch (all prices are pre-discount).


So first up, given my love of leopard, how could I not include a little animal print.  This dress looks really versatile, and could easily be dressed up or down. I know they say blue and green should never be seen but I'm loving the navy and khaki combination.




This dress reminds me of the self portrait one that has been all over Instagram. This would be perfect for spring or summer weddings.


I am waiting for the warmer weather, but then I am getting me an off the shoulder top. I think this would be a really great piece with jeans, or with a patterned midi full skirt.


Nude shoes are great for creating the illusion of longer legs, and whilst my legs are not that short, at 5ft3(and a bit) anything that may possibly make me look less vertically challenged is good with me. I have some black suede heels from Whistles that I bought ages ago and they are literally my best purchase ever, so so comfortable I can walk for miles and go with anything. I would love to add the nude version to my wardrobe as I think they will be equally as amazing.


I have the black croc effect clutch from Whistles that again is a staple in my wardrobe, but I also like this woven version, which is slightly bigger and comes with a chain strap (although if you're purely looking to a clutch they also have a smaller version without the strap here).


Finally a little bit of sparkle. I love the Lulu Frost jewellery you can often find at Whistles, it's so unique. This was the only piece I could find online, so you may find other pieces in store, but I really like this one as it tempts my inner magpie.


There are many other wonderful things to use your 25% discount on, so I shall leave you to it - Happy Shopping!

Thank you for reading. I would love to hear your comments and what you have found with your discount code.

No comments:

Post a Comment