Sunday 3 April 2016

Spot the Difference

Spot the Difference

Clare Vivier clutch bags are just beautiful, and there are so many different options to chose from. The leopard print one is on my wish list and it will make it into my wardrobe one day, but for now I continue to dream. For those of you, who are not fans of leopard, or who want something a little more neutral I found this delight on the Net-a-Porter website. I love this, it still gives me a little animal print, but is a little more toned down being black and white.



I happened to stumble across this cheaper option whilst perusing the Mango mid season sale section of the website, so it's even more of a bargain with 30% off. Ok, so it's not quite identical, but for the price I think it's a pretty good option and worth a shot. At £25 it is perfectly achievable, and offers an affordable update to an outfit or your wardrobe.



Thank you for reading. I would love to hear your comments.

1 comment:

  1. I saw the Clare V clutch the other day and added it to my wish list (wish being the operative word!). This Mango one is a lovely alternative. Mango also does a bright patterned jute clutch which reminds me of Sophie Anderson, it's a steal at £17!
    Katie x
    TheEclecticity.org

    ReplyDelete