Thursday 25 February 2016

Final Sale Bargains


I thought that the sales were over, but apparently not.  They just seem to be never-ending, which is not a problem for me, always happy to grab a bargain.  It really is worth as look as whilst you might think only the dregs are left, you may be pleasantly surprised.  I certainly was with these two bargains.
  

 Topshop Buckle Pointed Flats - Reduced from £62 to £15

Sadly my bargainous shoes have now sold out, but there are still some very similar ones on the topshop website which are also very affordable... 



Here's me trying them on, pretty happy with my purchases (and loving my bathroom floor - I may have to use these tiles again in the new house, that is if we ever move).

Thank you for reading.  I would love to hear your comments and about your last minute sales bargains.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment