Wednesday 24 February 2016

Spot the Difference

Spot the Difference


I'm currently dreaming of sunnier climates and summer holidays. We normally try to squeeze a sunshine holiday in at this time of year, but we have had to put it on hold as we are still (not so patiently) waiting to move house. But a girl can still dream about her summer wardrobe, and I happened to stumble upon this beautiful summer clutch with a pop of neon in Iris, a boutique in Chiswick.

Whilst I love this bag, given we have no holidays planned, and I don't have a spare £200 at present I reluctantly had to put it back. I did however go and treat myself, hubby and our little man to some delicious cakes at Outsider Tart just around the corner, which cheered me up no end. Seriously if you live in West London, or even if you don't (it's worth the journey trust me) you really must go.  This is the one place I really will miss when we (eventually) move, the guys there are just so friendly and the cakes are out of this world. And yes he did eat nearly all of that cookie!

Anyway I digress, but after having consoled myself with cake, I later stumbled upon this beauty, which is not quite as gorgeous as the Sophie Anderson clutch, and would definitely benefit from a touch of neon, but for the price I'm pretty impressed with it. I love the tassel detail, and for those of you who are a little more crafty than I am, I'm sure you could even replace the tassel for a neon version, to give it that pop of colour.


Zara Fabric Clutch £29.99

Thank you for reading. I would love to hear your comments and suggestions for the perfect summer clutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment