Friday 26 February 2016

Spot the Difference

Spot the Difference


Everyone including myself has been lusting after the Acne Jensen boots, these really are beautiful boots. Whilst I do not have a pair myself, my lovely friend N got a pair for her birthday from her hubby - yes Mr Smith, if you are reading (which I very much doubt) you need to up your game!




and now my beloved bargain M&S black pointed leather boots are starting to die, I have had to start looking around for a replacement...
...my search so far has come back with these beauties from & Other Stories, which are so so similar. 



Now if £125 is too much for you (I am aware pay day has not yet arrived for all of us), how about these...


...I have ordered these from H&M's premium quality collection as I couldn't resist with the current discount.  They are not quite so similar as the & Other Stories pair; there is no elasticated detail and these have a zip down the back.  But, do you know what, I think they look pretty good for £30, and they are leather.  I've been really impressed with the premium collection at H&M and can't wait for these to arrive in the post.  I'm not quite sure how long the up to 50% off shoes and boots offer is on for, but there is also a 10% off and free delivery code on the H&M website - the code is 6413 and runs until the 28th February.

Thank you for reading. I would love to hear your comments and suggestions. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment