Wednesday 23 March 2016

Spot the Difference

Spot the Difference




Just a quick credit v's debit for you today as I am trying to pack bags for a long weekend away.  Don't get excited, we're not going any where glamourous, just oop north to visit the husband's family and friends. Silver flats today, I did warn you I was a magpie and I do like a bit of sparkle and metallic in my wardrobe, and these are no exception.  If you too are a magpie, please check out my other post on metallic footwear here.



Starting with these beautiful Chloe ballerinas.  A little punchy at nearly £300, but I think you would get loads of wear out of these (once it warms up a little!), and so price per wear they would practically be free! 



Here is a very similar offering from Boden, but for less than a quarter of the price.  These are even more bargainous as they are currently on sale was £69.50 now £41.70



Thank you for reading.  I would love to hear your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment