Monday 20 February 2017

Spot the Difference

Spot the Difference

Following on from my F Word post, I'm bringing you some more frills.  For those of you with a larger budget this beautiful Co Tiered Sleeve Sweater.   Co is a luxury womenswear brand based in Los Angeles and stocked by specialty stores.
This is currently sold out on the UK sites Farfetch, and Net a Porter but I've managed to track it down on one of the US sites.  It's not cheap at upwards of £300, but it is beautiful as demonstrated by my favourite girl crush witblog on Instagram.
But do not fear, for those of you like me who do not have a few hundred quid to spare (I love maternity leave but it is not good for my shopping addiction) I have found a couple of more affordable alternatives.  As I suspect frills are going to be a more of a fleeting trend, you also might not want to break the bank with this one, so here are some options that might be a little more within reach.
 
This one from Boohoo.  Granted the quality does not look that great online, but for a passing trend and twenty quid it might be worth a try.


This one which comes in both black and grey (which I prefer) from Bow's Boutiques.  Sadly the grey appears to be out of stock at the moment, but the black is still in stock.  This looks like a more wearable thinner knit version that would work really well for spring.


Finally this offering from Topshop, whilst not identical being a cardigan rather than a jumper.  I think styled with a black top could have a similar effect, and it may be a little more versatile than the jumper.  The quality also looks pretty good.  A nice chunky knit, which is unlikely to fit under a coat, but would be a great coatigan for when the weather warms up.



Thank you for reading.  I would love to hear your comments.
Sophie x
 

4 comments:

  1. Fab blog lovely lady! I'm also obsessed with these tops at the moment....decent one available from good ol' M&S too. Link here....keep blogging, love hearing your style ideas xxx
    http://www.marksandspencer.com/slash-neck-calypso-3-4-sleeve-jumper/p/p22491037?image=SD_01_T38_7423_Y0_X_EC_90&color=BLACK&prevPage=plp&pdpredirect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristen. Hope you and the tribe are well. Right back at ya Lady blogger and published author!!! xxx

      Delete
  2. I love these spot the difference posts! I also happen to love the style of this top and am so tempted for one, always looking for black tops for work with a bit of a twist!
    Farah x www.vatkinary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Farah. We've always got to add a bit of excitement to our work wardrobe xx

      Delete